We believe that the time is right to nurture entrepreneurship. Woxsen understands that developing entrepreneurs goes much further than teaching management. We also understand that an entrepreneur is not a personality type. Woxsen School of Business has been established to take up this challenge, creating an ecosystem where entrepreneurs can be trained and nurtured.
A strong focus on practice, experience and hands-on learning has led us to integrate the best facets of learning – an entrepreneurship based curriculum and a body
of resident and visiting faculty who are entrepreneurs first and professors next. Woxsen’s infrastructure and resources nurture innovation and its vast network of business leaders and investors mentor students through their journey.
Located in an impressive 200-acre campus in Hyderabad, Woxsen School
of Business offers programmes focused entirely on developing entrepreneurial thinking and action. Apart from the flagship Postgraduate Programme in Entrepreneur Development, Woxsen will focus on pioneering research and learning interventions on Social Entrepreneurship and Public Policy.
Achieve a leadership position in the world in developing entrepreneurs with an ecosystem that helps them to transform their dreams to reality.
- Provide a system to nurture, establish and grow innovative and creative ideas
- Develop necessary capability and capacity that will deliver the most comprehensive entrepreneurial talent to the corporates and the society.
- Develop entrepreneurs, social leaders and managers with leadership, organization, communication and strategy as the four pillars of value.
- To provide an open and conducive environment for research and education in the field of management to further its practice and scholarship.
- To conduct PG Programmes in entrepreneur development by providing both practice as well as enterprise management knowledge through an integrated system of mentoring and teaching by nationally and internationally distinguished faculty, practitioners and industry leaders.
- To provide an appropriate environment, training opportunities and support for the development of purposeful business leaders.
- Accord top priority to the needs of our students.
- Providing highest quality of education and associated support services.
- Equal opportunity policy.
- Team spirit inculcated through mutual cooperation, support and participative decision-making.
- Respect and care for every individual associated with us.
- Professional growth of every individual through an objective evaluation of performance.
- Encourage innovation and creativity by welcoming challenges and suggestions and by accepting risk.
- Be a responsible and good citizen.
How is Woxsen Different?
So how is Woxsen different?
Several attempts have been made to develop programmes focusing on entrepreneurship, most of which have been PG modules in institutions across India.
- Woxsen exclusively focuses on ‘entrepreneurial attitude and skills’.
- The Woxsen Trade Tower helps students acquire resources and strategies to develop their ideas.
- The Woxsen Fund assesses and invests in business plans developed by the students.
- Woxsen has international visiting faculty, from renowned institutions such as Harvard, Stanford and Kellogg that provide their expertise and insights.
- The Centers for Excellence are dedicated to the teaching, research and outreach of entrepreneurial activities
- Unique Enterprise Oriented LOCS Curriculum.